Group and Corporate Wellness
Wholesome Life develops quality wellness programs to promote work-life balance and healthy lifestyle choices. Bringing together leaders in the health and wellbeing industry, Wholesome Life delivers tailored wellness programs and retreats for corporates and private groups.
Wholesome Life’s approach is to inspire through natural, holistic health principles and share realistic lifestyle tools for personal well-being, empowerment, self-accountability and lifestyle balance. Naturally, this shines from a personal focus through to professional performance.
Wellness programs and retreats can be tailored to clients goals, requirements, budgets and time period to include services such as:
- Wellness days and workshops with different areas of focus to choose from to tailor your program including the‘Working Body, Working Mind Program’, nutrition / wholefoods workshops, healthy catering, personal life creation sessions, team building and outdoor fitness activities such as yoga, Stand Up Paddle (SUP), SUP yoga, pilates, meditation foundations for work-life balance, outdoor fitness classes, beach fitness, kayaks, sailing, rowing. Other specialty areas available on request.
- Team building tailored well-being days, programs and extended retreats.
- Executive management planning retreats and well-being days.
- Nutrition and food workshops working with wholefoods, balanced nutrition and natural alternatives.
- Workplace wellness and fitness classes are available for regular weekly programs to be run as employee commitment programs, recommend 3 – 8 weeks with rotation of activities.
- Specialised natural health practitioners to visit your workplace for employee health checks and prevention sessions.
- Employee aftercare with on-going support programs available for individual needs. This is to assist individual with personal commitment, living busy lives, maintaining healthy and balanced habits such as fitness programs, meal planning services, health-kick cleansing programs and wellness retreats.
- Other business services for organisational health-checks and business analysis including independent customer service performance reviews and business coaching.
Programs are currently available in Perth (WA) and Byron Bay region Northern NSW / Sydney (NSW), Gold Coast to Brisbane (QLD). These programs can also be extended to other locations nationally and other retreat destinations away from the city life on request.
For further inquires contact firstname.lastname@example.org