Natural Bliss Weekender at Eco Beach, Broome
Natural Bliss | Oceanside Relaxation | Yoga & Lux-Wellness Experiences ..
Over 3 night, 4 day escape to this oceanside hideaway on the Kimberley Coast
Destination: Eco Beach, south of Broome, North West of Australia
Next dates: Travel in your own dates for next season, April to October 2018
Are you ready to slip away for a blissful time to naturally pamper you?
You will soak up the natural and luxurious vibe at this oceanside hideaway, just an 1.5 hour transfer south of Broome, where the deep red earth of the Australian Outback meets the Indian Ocean on the stunning Kimberley coast of Western Australia. We just LOVE Eco Beach, this is a very special place and its energy shines!
FEEL instantly relaxed as you arrive and simply just immerse yourself in the oceanside BEAUTY and energy of Eco Beach. This wilderness destination really allows you to let go and find your centre for a natural, down to earth yet lux-wellness experience. Leave your worries behind with the perfect amount of time to slip away from daily commitments of family and work, for self nourishment time and perhaps share with someone special or make it a ladies getaway.
You have all the inclusions of a guided retreat program but instead you go at your pace, in your own leisurely flow and its all in the one place. You will be greeted by your Eco Beach hosts with a team of dedicated health and wellness hosts to look after you during your stay.
Its time to go off the grid to get back to the NATURAL bliss of life.
Imagine your days ..
After being picked by from Broome and whisked away to your retreat destination, be welcomed by one of your weekend wellness hosts at Eco Beach followed by a wellness escape to help unwind with 3 nights, 4 days full of self-nourishment with daily morning yoga, a cleansing freshly squeezed health juice to start your days and let your day flow with your own personalised self-guided retreat program.
Your retreat experiences includes natural BLISSFUL body treatments with including a massage and organic facial to get you really in the moment and explore your WILD spirit with a natural mud scrub using the local minerals from the land and glass of bubbles or iced tea. You may choose to explore the local land further (within the tides and resort safety recommendations) at your leisure from the self-guided beach walk to local caves and bush walks. How you choose to RELAX is your choice, time by the poolside, on the beach hammocks, bring a journal, write, draw / paint, walks to pampering holistic body treatments in the Day Spa. Ocean activities are included in your package to use the paddle boards and sea kayaks if you feel like more ocean play! A late afternoon / sunset sea kayak is a nice way to unwind and soak in the colours of the sky and get your body moving.
Naturally cleanse with a nourishing, healthy, Australian inspired all inclusive retreat menu, where you will dine with an ocean view and under the stars at night. Wholesome Life works closely with the Chefs to have menu options for any dietary requirements, sourcing local produce including fish and seasonal fruits, also grows some its own fresh produce from the garden to table, free-range eggs from their in-house chickens, all at a very high quality and resort indulgence. We love how Eco Beach works with its natural environment and grows its own produce that features on the menu!
We may not be there with you, but we will still be there to guide you with your personalised retreat itinerary with suggestions to help make your retreat flow with ease and pre-book your included treatments and activities. You will enjoy a Retreat Pack from us with extra supportive information, natural goodies for your personal self-care and a local nourishing gift from us! After the retreat, you will also stay connected with Wholesome Life with access to our nourishing lifestyle community with events, other health and wellness experts, information, specials and so much more to help you to stay inspired to keep a nourishing lifestyle …
Sound divine and like what YOU need?
You don’t need to do anything except tell us when you want to go and book your flight to Broome and be picked up for 4 days of luxury, wellness and oceanside bliss…
Feel- good, recharge and reconnect your mind and spirit … a few days away can go a long way!
Your private retreat escape is all inclusive of –
- 3 nights in luxury Safari tents with ensuite
- All meals breakfast, lunch and dinner included
- Daily morning yoga – guided group activity
- Daily cleansing fresh health juice
- Raw-inspired delicious local treats and fruit bowl on arrival to enjoy during your stay
- 1 x Relaxation massage and organic facial treatments in the Day Spa, 90 minutes of indulgence
- 1 x Private yoga session – welcome yoga and meditation class to ground in for your stay (if this is twin share, you enjoy two private sessions).
- 1 x Local experience – Detoxifying earth mud scrub from and bubbles / iced tea on the beach – may be group activity with other resort guests
- Unlimited use of sea kayaks / paddle boards at your leisure or just relax on the hammocks on the beach
- Self Guided Beach Walk to the local caves (dependant on the tides).
- Your Personalised daily retreat program – pre-planned suggested daily itinerary and bookings made ready for your arrival to enjoy at your leisure
- Welcome gift with a touch of Broome pamper delights for you from Wholesome Life
- Special welcome by one of your resort wellness hosts
- Relax in the oceanview resort facilities including yoga studio, infinity pool and day spa, and oceanfront, twilight dining under the stars, self-guided wilderness and beach walks at your leisure to the local caves
- Your time for reflection, read, relax, day spa, swim, SUP, kayak and more …
- Other services can be arranged including additional day spa treatments, private yoga classes or local cultural guided walks/tours at an additional charge.
If you have more time, then stay on for an extra night or 2 to really unwind in Broome or extend your stay at Eco Beach …
There are also other activities of interest at the resort available also at an additional cost including boating, fish charters if you decide to bring your other half. Open for couples too and ideal for womens getaway with your friends.
If you have a private group then you may like to inquire about having your own personal retreat host to include more structured guided health and wellness program, personalised with activities and themes to your group needs including personalised yoga, meditation, guided walks, ocean activities with guided sea kayak / SUP lessons, fitness, womans health and more …
2018 Retreat package
Enjoy this as a self-nourishing solo escape or with a friend, partner or small private group away …
Choose your own travel dates for APRIL TO OCTOBER 2018 (subject to availability):
TWIN SHARE PACKAGES – (Bring a friend, shared room with 2 people)
All inclusive personalised package:
April to June’18: $1350* per person
July to October’18: $1400* per person
*Groups of 4 or more include group discount. Make it a special occasion for a womens wellness getaway & fun!
PRIVATE PACKAGES – Private room
All inclusive personalised package:
April to June ’18: $1600 per person
July to October’18: $1650 per person
* Upgrades available to ocean view Safari tents and villas on request.
ADDITIONAL ADD ON’s AVAILABLE
- Extra day/night package with morning yoga and meals including morning health juice, breakfast, lunch, dinner $260 (twin share) and $360 (private room).
- Private 1 hour Yoga Session $75 per hour session (subject to availability).
- Cable Beach stay on an extra 1 night / 2 days in Broome: Adults Retreat Experience 24 hours of bliss.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prices subject to availability, based on shoulder and high season rates.
- Please inquire about preferred dates, final confirmation is based on resorts availability and terms and conditions.
- Guests to pay own account for alcoholic beverages, additional snacks / refreshments and additional services by the Resort, a credit card will be asked by Eco Beach at check in for security.
- Deposit of 50% required and final payment 10 days prior to arrival.
Stay on at in Broome / Eco Beach for a wellness getaway …
Yes of course! For extra nights to stay on at Eco Beach at your leisure let us know at time of booking and there are great places to stay on Cable Beach in Broome too, to have a few more days after your Eco Beach.
How to get there
Guests are required to make their own way to Broome. Daily flights are available from Perth to Broome return. You will have transfers included from Broome to Eco Beach.
About Eco Beach
As soon as you arrive, you will instantly relax into this remote, eco-conscious, coastal destination.
Eco Beach is a multi award-winning eco resort set amongst a pristine and untouched environment just over an hour’s drive south of Broome. As part of your retreat package you will seamlessly arrive at Eco Beach with included transfers from Broome. Accommodation is of a high standard and our aim is to provide guests with an unforgettable and unique wilderness experience whilst leaving a minimal impact on the surrounding landscape. In doing so Eco Beach is committed to setting global benchmarks for ecologically sustainable tourism.
The resort includes 30 luxurious safari style Eco Tents in which our retreat guests will be staying in. The resort includes boardwalks, solar power and follows sustainable guidelines. The Eco Tents are quite simply a cut above the rest. The position and design of each Eco Tent has been carefully planned to ensure both privacy and ventilation, whilst the latest in fly screen designs ensure that the wilderness remains outside! King size beds, ensuite, private verandahs and ample storage complete your comfort.
At the heart of the retreat and in a prime beachfront position lies a stunning open air restaurant with some of the finest coastal views you are likely to see on the west coast of Australia. Spot migrating whales and playful dolphins whilst enjoying a cold beer and sumptuous cuisine on the terrace. The resort includes a pool deck with an alluring infinity pool surrounded by huge Balinese day beds and oversized loungers.
Eco Beach is surrounded by Yawuru Aboriginal land. The traditional name for the land is Yardoogarra. Frank Sebastian (Gudjai), Susan Edgar (Mujudi), and Neil McKenzie are custodians and spokespeople for Yardoogarra.
Aborigines have occupied the land on the Dampier Peninsula in excess of 27,000 years. Until European settlement in the area, Aboriginal family groups camped throughout the Peninsula on a semi-nomadic basis. The abundance of shell middens suggests a largely coastal lifestyle of fishing, hunting and gathering and fishing.
During the retreat you will connect to our country and the region through activities and understanding the Aboriginal heritage. This is deeply a moving part of Western Australia and you will really feel and connect where the Australian outback meets the Indian Ocean.
Welcome message to Yawuru Land . . .
A message from the Traditional Owners of Yardoogarra (Eco Beach).
Ngaji gurrjin Yardoogarra buru – Hello everybody, welcome to Yardoogarra.
We would like to share our cultural experiences and our land with you, as part of our journey together. As you move through this land, allow your body to relax, and tune into nature. Stop often. Look wide – listen, smell, have a feel of the rocks and shells. Let your senses come to life, and appreciate the environment.
Our heritage and culture is deeply linked to the entire environment and the natural resources that sustain us – plants, animals, landscapes, waterholes and the sea. By respecting the environment, you are respecting our culture.
Galiya (see you soon)!